Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New blogger!

I've been horse mad all my life. I competed on the 2009/10 New Zealand barrel racing circuit and had the time of my life. Now I live for riding and barrel racing, and absolutely love it! Moving cattle is great for downtime (only about 20 of them at a time, no huge herds around here!).

I have one dog, Ali, who is totally gorgeous but good for nothing (except making me feel totally loved and keeping me fit!) She's a rottweiler but thinks she is a person. I don't have my own horse at the moment but am lucky enough to be riding an amazing one called Gilbey at the moment, lent to me by my very dear friends H and G. Will keep you posted on our progress through this 2010/11 barrel racing season, fingers crossed!

Here is my darling Ali after burying something in my vegetable garden and knowing she is in deep trouble!


Will post more soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment